Thursday 10 March 2011

Gigantic Rose Garden


Here are some photos I took last summer in Regent's Park Rose Garden. This is a fascinating section which is only a stone's throw away from Sherlock Holmes' abode.
Not only is it Europe's biggest rose garden, but it is an amazing backdrop for wedding photos.
I must have jostled with a dozen brides and grooms to find a good spot to photograph.
You could knock me over with a rosebud if you claimed there were only a billion flowers!
Can't wait till Spring when I shall return!
Let's hope it drizzles beforehand so the petals are moist. I find the scorching sun just causes the roses to wilt.
Fingers crossed....

2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but the yellow one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! It was incredible seeing all those roses.

    ReplyDelete